Your Legacy Matters Here.
Why Planned Giving to TCG
Remember TCG in your estate plans and help us in our mission to serve 500+ member theatres and
affiliates, artists, audiences and advocates. Since 1961, legacy gifts have directly impacted our ability to
make a better world for theatre, and a better world because of theatre.
With your sustaining gift, we will continue to...
- Make career-changing grants to artists and theatre companies
- Advocate in Washington D.C. for federal policies that secure and promote the performing
arts field in America.
- Publish exceptional dramatic literature, disseminating the voice of the modern playwright
- Lead critical conversations in arts journalism through AMERICAN THEATRE magazine
- Conduct vital arts research for our field, informing a course for the future
- Create platforms for thousands of theatre professionals to convene and connect, grow their careers, and transform the field
- And so much more
Whether you are an artist or administrator; a funder or trustee; a theatre lover or theatre leader; it
takes supporters, like you, to sustain and grow TCG's transformative programs and nationwide
Visit us online to learn about a range of giving opportunities and accompanying benefits designed to deepen your engagement with TCG and with the field.
Contact us to talk more specifically about options and benefits.
Thank you for considering this gift!
The gift descriptions are for informational purposes and are not legal or tax advice. To ensure that this gift fits your particular circumstances and planning, please consult with your professional advisers.
Explore More Options